What type of executive are you?
- You are so likeable that your employees want to stand out positively.
- You communicate offensively when you find something good.
- You do not differentiate between employees.
- You are fair, just and listen to arguments, even if you disagree.
- You welcome feedback, criticism and suggestions for improvement.
- You are attentive and listen conspicuously well.
- You can be incredibly convincing and inspiring.
- You can flexibly change your point of view and put yourself in the position of an employee.
- You follow a straight line and focus on a common mission and strategy.
- You do not make any exceptions for yourself.
- You request daily status reports.
- You always have the main speaking share, decide for yourself, do not take employee opinions for granted.
- You often criticize without further explanation.
- You often use the phrase „I expect from you…“.
- You strictly separate professional and private matters.
- You primarily focus on your KPIs.
- In meetings you present the figures right at the beginning.
- You tend to ask few questions and rarely listen to the end.
- „Must“ is one of your frequently used verbs.
- You break out into activity when requirements are made from above.
- You speak a lot in general terms, like „I know, you will make it.“… „It’s just like that and no discussion.“
- Problems with the implementation „at the base“ interest you little. You don’t have time for it.
#leadership #motivation #personaldevelopment #management #projectmanagement #personalitydevelopment #coaching #training #speaker #malaikaloher #surfyourlife